Rebecca at Strength and Sunshine posted this Balsamic Tahini Beet Noodle recipe that she created using Soom Tahini. She comments, “The sweetness of the beets combined with the tang and creaminess from the balsamic tahini sauce really was a perfect match.”
- 1 large beet
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soom Tahini
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 2 chopped celery stocks
- 1 cup of arugula
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Spiralize the beet by peeling the outer “skin”, chopping both ends off, and then spiralize it! this will create beet “noodles.”
- In a small bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, Soom Tahini, garlic, and onion powder to create the sauce.
- In a large bowl, add the beet noodles, chopped celery, and arugula. Then pour in your sauce and toss very well. Sprinkle in toasted sesame seeds for topping.
- Eat right away, or be patient and allow it to chill and marinate in the fridge for a few hours or overnight for optimal taste pleasure.