Rebecca at Strength and Sunshine posted this Balsamic Tahini Beet Noodle recipe that she created using Soom Tahini. She comments, “The sweetness of the beets combined with the tang and creaminess from the balsamic tahini sauce really was a perfect match.”
For the Balsamic Tahini Sauce:
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soom Tahini
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
For the Salad:
- 1 large beet, peeled and spiralized, about 4 cups
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, for topping
1. Spiralized your beet by peeling the outer “skin”, chopping both ends off, and then spiralize it!
2. In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients.
3. In a large bowl, add the beet noodles, celery, and arugula. Then pour in your sauce and toss very well. Sprinkle in the sesame seeds.
4. Eat right away, or be patient and allow it to chill and marinate in the fridge for a few hours or overnight for optimal taste pleasure