If we had to choose one dessert to make throughout the fall and winter months, we’d choose our Tahini Apple Crumble. This elevated tahini fruit dessert wins major points. It’s more nutritious and easier to assemble than a pie, but even more satisfying. Top it off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for textural interplay.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Soom Tahini, plus more for a topping
- 5-6 peeled & sliced apples
- 1 cup of your favorite jam
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and tahini in a large bowl.
- Separately, combine apple slices with your preferred jam in a baking dish or pan and mix thoroughly.
- Pour crumble mixture evenly over the filling.
- Drizzle tahini on top of the crumble.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until crumble is brown on top.