Elevate traditional avocado toast with lime juice and a punchy sriracha tahini drizzle. The addition of the tahini sauce adds a mild bite while adding healthy fats from nutrient-dense sesame seeds.
For the toast:
- 1 fried, poached, or soft-boiled egg
- Slice of Sourdough or hearty multigrain bread, toasted
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Sprinkle of salt
- Flaky sea salt or Everything But the Bagel Seasoning (optional)
For the Sriracha Tahini Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp Soom Tahini
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sriracha, more to taste
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Ice water to thin (might not need any tbh!)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Make the tahini sauce. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add in water 1/2 tsp at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Cook your egg to your desired preference. While the egg is cooking, toast a piece of sourdough or hearty multigrain bread. While the bread is toasting, mash 1 avocado and squeeze lemon juice and salt. Mix to combine.
- Spread mashed avocado on top of toasted bread and top with egg. Drizzle with Sriracha Tahini Sauce. Top with flaked sea salt or everything but the bagel seasoning if desired.