Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are all the rave. Pair them with an herbed tahini dip and enjoy! They’re the perfect finger food for the football season.
For the dip
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup Soom Tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water + more to thin
- 1-2 tsp Soom Silan
- 1/4 cup dill that has been minced
- 1/2 cup parsley that has been minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the cauliflower
- 4 cups of cauliflower (1 medium cauliflower) florets
- 3/4 cup almond flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or dairy milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- Begin by making the dip. Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Next prepare the cauliflower. Preheat oven to 425F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets on large platter and keep to the side.
- In a large bowl, stir together almond flour, milk of choice, garlic powder and salt.
- In batches, toss florets into batter and evenly coat. Place coated cauliflower on baking sheets in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip florets. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Once melted pour in hot sauce and stir well. Remove from heat keep to the side.
- Remove the florets from oven and pour half of the hot sauce mixture over florets. Flip the florets and pour remainder of the sauce over them. Bake florets for another 20-25 minutes or until golden and lightly crisp.