Sweeten up your side dishes this week with this delicious carrot tahini soufflé. It serves great as a side dish or even as a little dessert!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil 3 – 5 peeled & chopped large carrots until soft; drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- While carrots are still warm, use an electric mixer to beat with 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract until smooth.
- Mix in 2 tbsp flour, 3 eggs, and 1/2 cup Soom Tahini.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake for about 40 minutes (or until top is golden brown).