This delicious Cauliflower Tahini Miso Dip is a perfect blend of veggies and herbs! It pairs wonderfully with some fresh vegetables and crackers and makes a great addition to your hors d’oeuvres.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add 1 medium size head of cauliflower, broken into florets (about 5-6 cups), and cook until they are fork tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and place the florets into a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Add 2 chopped garlic cloves, 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, 1/4 cup Soom Tahini, 1/4 cup white miso, 2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar, and 2 tsp coconut aminos (optional).
- Blend until the mixture is extremely smooth.
- If need be add a touch of water to thin until you reach your desired consistency.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust if necessary.
- Stir in minced cilantro and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve with crackers, veggies or spread on toast.