Herb-tahini sauce is a creamy, new way to make your veggies more decadent! This recipe was adapted from Food & Wine.
- Preheat the grill.
- Cut 1 1lb to 1 1/2lb eggplant into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Brush with 2 tbsp olive oil on both sides of the eggplant slices and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Grill the eggplant until golden and cooked through, flipping about 10 minutes in.
- Make the herb tahini sauce. Place 1/4 tsp salt, 1 garlic clove, and 1 tbsp chopped cilantro into a food processor and process for 20 seconds. Add 1 tbsp chopped parsley, 1/3 cup Soom Tahini, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, and 2 1/2 tbsp water and process for 30 seconds.
- To serve, arrange the eggplant on a serving platter and drizzle some of the herb tahini sauce and 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds over the eggplant.