This simple plant-based salad packed with fresh chopped vegetables, chickpeas and a creamy Cilantro Tahini Dressing. Enjoy this salad for a delicious weekday lunch, as a side salad, or as a light dinner.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Wash 1 bundle of washed and shredded kale, 2 cups chopped carrots, 1 pint diced grape or cherry tomatoes, 2 cups chopped cucumber, 2 cups shredded red cabbage, and 2 cups chopped bell pepper.
- Rinse and drain 1 15 oz can chickpeas.
- Prepare your cilantro tahini dressing by combining 2 tbsp Soom Tahini, a handful of de-stemmed cilantro, 2-4 tbsp lemon juice, 2-4 tbsp ice cold water (both in tablespoon increments), and salt and pepper to taste, in a high-speed blender and processing until smooth. Add more water to reach desired consistency.
- To assemble the salad, add the shredded kale to a large plate and top with fresh chopped vegetables.
- Serve immediately with cilantro tahini dressing and additional shredded cilantro, if desired.
- Store leftovers separately in the fridge for 3-5 days.