For a vegan or vegetarian lunch, make this chickpea tahini salad wrap. It’s absolutely delicious in pita and naan wraps!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Drain and rinse 1 15oz can of chickpeas.
- In a large bowl toss the chickpeas with 2 stalks of celery (diced), 1/2 of a small red onion (diced), 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup raisins, 1/2 cup minced parsley and mix well.
- Make the tahini sauce. In a separate bowl whisk together 1/4 cup Soom Tahini, 1/4 cup ice-cold water (additional to thin if necessary), 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, 2 tsp dijon mustard, 2 tsp honey, 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce, 3 tbsp nutritional yeast, and a pinch of salt.
- Taste test and adjust seasonings as needed.
- If the sauce seems too thick add a touch more water and thin to your desired consistency. This works best with an immersion blender or small food processor.
- Drizzle half of the sauce with the chickpea mixture and taste test. If it needs more sauce add a little more until it’s coated to your liking.
- Serve in pita or naan wraps and enjoy.