Chocolate, covered in coconut shavings, with a bit of Soom Tahini. Not to mention, bite-sized. Does it get any better?
- Blend 2 cups dried dates in food processor; remove and place in large mixing bowl.
- Blend 1 cup walnut pieces in food processor; remove and add to dates.
- Mix walnuts, dates and add 1 cup coconut flakes.
- Add 1/2 cup Chocolate Soom to the mixture, stirring until ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture into your palm; roll into a small ball.
- Pour 1/2 cup coconut flakes onto a cutting board and roll each ball around until covered.
- Chill in the refrigerator, covered in wax paper, until ready to eat.