Forget Nutella. Subsititute for Chocolate Soom and get the best icing you have ever had.
For the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 400F and line pans with cupcake liners or grease your muffin tins.
- Combine 1 & 2/3 cup flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 cup sugar, 3/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, and ¼ tsp ground ginger. Then add 1/2 cup oil, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup milk, and 1 cup pumpkin puree.
- Stir just until combined and then fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until an inserted knife comes clean.
- Let cool.
For the Chocolate Soom Frosting
- Beat 1/2 cup softened butter and 1/2 cup Chocolate Soom until smooth.
- Add 2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder and 2 tbsp. milk, beat again.
- Slowly add in 2-3 cup powdered sugar a little at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add more milk to keep frosting from getting too thick.
- Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and top with sprinkles!