These Chocolate Tahini Blender Muffins make for an easy on-the-go breakfast! If you’re craving nutty, warm, and chocolately muffins, make these! These gluten-free muffins are perfectly tender, moist, and fluffy. Blitz all ingredients in a blender and pour the batter into to a muffin tin. It doesn’t get easier than these.
Store them at room temperature under a loose tea towel for up to 3 days.
To make these vegan, replace eggs with 2 tbsp of flaxseed meal and 6 tbsp of water. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before blending with other ingredients.
This recipe was created by the Bob’s Red Mill Team.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray muffin tin lightly with oil or line with muffin liners.
- Combine 2 mashed ripe bananas, 2 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup stirred Soom Tahini, 1/3 cup maple syrup, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp cardamom, 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1/2 tsp kosher salt into the container of a high powered blender. Pulse to break up banana pieces then blend for 1 ½ – 2 minutes. Batter should be thick and homogenous.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into 12 prepared muffin tins and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool muffins in pan for 5 minutes then remove to cooling rack.