These Chocolate Tahini Blender Muffins make for an easy on-the-go breakfast! If you’re craving nutty, warm, and chocolately muffins, make these! These gluten-free muffins are perfectly tender, moist, and fluffy. Blitz all ingredients in a blender and pour the batter into to a muffin tin. It doesn’t get easier than these.
Store them at room temperature under a loose tea towel for up to 3 days.
To make these vegan, replace eggs with 2 tbsp of flaxseed meal and 6 tbsp of water. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before blending with other ingredients.
This recipe was created by the Bob’s Red Mill Team.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray muffin tin lightly with oil or line with muffin liners.
- Combine 2 mashed ripe bananas, 2 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup stirred Soom Tahini, 1/3 cup maple syrup, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp cardamom, 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1/2 tsp kosher salt into the container of a high powered blender. Pulse to break up banana pieces then blend for 1 ½ – 2 minutes. Batter should be thick and homogenous.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into 12 prepared muffin tins and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool muffins in pan for 5 minutes then remove to cooling rack.