If you love pumpkin and if you love chocolate, this Chocolate Tahini ate Syrup Pumpkin bread is definitely up your alley!
Recipe created by our friend Helen Au of A Step Full of You.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 1 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 cup pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup Soom Silan,1/3 cup Soom Chocolate Tahini,1 egg, and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 3/4 cup gluten-free all purpose flour, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1 tsp baking soda.
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in two batches. Mix until there are no lumps. Texture will be slightly thick.
- Pour mixture into the loaf pans. Top with almonds or favorite topping.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until toothpick comes up clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool.