These Chocolate Tahini Rice Krispie Treats are a delicious reinvention of this classic snack, thanks to Chocolate Soom! Huge thanks to our friends Sarah and Peter at The Seasonal Diet for this recipe.
- 1/2 cup Soom Chocolate Sweet Tahini
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups millet or unsweetened brown rice cereal
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate sweet tahini and coconut oil in a double broiler and melt together.
- Pour millet or unsweetened brown rice cereal into a pot and sir well to combine.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and sprinkle with coconut sugar.
- Place in freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Store remaining in freezer as they start to melt after a while.