World’s Easiest Chocolate Truffles have just two ingredients with endless options for toppings to dust on the outside. Enjoy a moment of bliss when biting into the creamy, melt-in-your-mouth treats with our foolproof, dairy-free recipe.
This recipe is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and kosher.
Notes: Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- 1 cup Soom Chocolate Sweet Tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp flaked sea salt (optional)
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder (optional)
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/8 cup freeze dried raspberry powder (optional)
- Combine chocolate tahini and coconut flour in a bowl. Mix well, ensuring ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Roll into 16 balls and place on a plate or a tray lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Put cocoa powder, shredded coconut, or raspberry powder (or other toppings of your choice) into small bowls.
- Roll truffles in toppings of choice and place back on parchment lined tray.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt if desired.
- Freeze for 5 more minutes and enjoy!