Enjoy these 5-ingredient, two-bite treats as a satiating snack, or to satisfy a sweet tooth. Rich in heart-healthy fats and naturally gluten-free, these no-bake bites are nutritious alternative to the classic tubes of cookie dough.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Soom Tahini
- ¼ cup honey (sub silan for a less-sweet option)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine almond flour, tahini, honey, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl; mix well to combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop to form mixture into 14 cookie dough bites. Sprinkle with flaky salt, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 1 week.
*Note: For Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Energy bites, swap premium Soom Tahini for Chocolate Sweet Tahini while keeping all proportions the same. The mild bite of the chocolate is just enough to balance the extra sweetness, so overall they ranked very close on the sweet scale.