Change up your typical tossed salad with this grilled lettuce recipe to warm up your winter months!
- Prepare grill pan at medium-high heat. Whisk 1/2 cup Soom Tahini, 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar, 2 tbsp cold water, 2 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp Soom Silan, and salt to taste in a bowl. Set aside. Add more water to thin, if needed.
- Brush the grill with a 1 tbsp vegetable oil, place two halves of butter lettuce cut lengthwise, side down and grill for about 4 minutes, or until browned.
- Transfer the grilled lettuce to a serving platter cut side up
- Drizzle the dressing on top, or plate dressing and top with lettuce.
- Sprinkle with some chives, salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.