Whip up these honey & tahini glazed potatoes for that delicious side dish to accompany your favorite savory protein.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Thinly slice 3 medium potatoes and place into a large bowl. Sprinkle potatoes with 1 tbsp garlic powder and ½ tsp salt, and pour 3 tbsp olive oil over potatoes. Mix well.
- Take a large frying pan and coat with a thin layer of olive oil. Place sliced potatoes in the frying pan on a medium-high heat.
- While the potatoes are in the frying pan, sprinkle with 2 tbsp paprika. Continue to add olive oil when needed. Flip potatoes so that each side evenly cooks. Once potato slices begin to brown, remove from the pan and lay flat in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour 1 cup cream and 2 tbsp Soom Tahini into a saucepan over medium-high heat and stir well. Once sauce begins to bubble, evenly pour over potatoes.
- Drizzle 2-3 tbsp honey onto potatoes with a dash of salt.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes and serve.