Whip up these honey & tahini glazed potatoes for that delicious side dish to accompany your favorite savory protein.
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tbsp Soom Tahini
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- A dash of salt.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Thinly slice the potatoes and place into a large bowl. Sprinkle potatoes with garlic powder and salt, and pour olive oil over potatoes. Mix well.
- Take a large frying pan and coat with a thin layer of olive oil. Place sliced potatoes in the frying pan on a medium-high heat. While the potatoes are in the frying pan, sprinkle with paprika. Continue to add olive oil when needed. Flip potatoes so that each side evenly cooks. Once potato slices begin to brown, remove from the pan and lay flat in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour cream and tahini into a saucepan over medium-high heat and stir well. Once sauce begins to bubble, evenly pour over potatoes.
- Drizzle honey onto potatoes with a dash of salt.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes and serve.