This Mayo-Free Tahini Coleslaw is a delicious component to any barbecue. The garlic and tahini flavors meshed so beautifully with the cilantro and cabbage crunch of the slaw. It will surely impress your guests!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Combine 3 cups shredded tricolor coleslaw mix and 1 to 2 scallions that have been trimmed and cut into thin slices in a large bowl.
- Pulse 5 medium radishes that have been trimmed and cut into chunks in a food processor just until coarsely chopped. Transfer to bowl and add ¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro (if desired).
- Mince and smash ½ clove garlic until close to a puree. Transfer to a jar with a fitted lid.
- Add 1 tbsp Soom Tahini, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp water, and ⅛ cup freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Then add 1 tsp Soom Silan, 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, 1/8 tsp onion salt, and 1/16 tsp cayenne pepper. Adjust to taste.
- Seal lid and shake vigorously to create an emulsified dressing.
- Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat evenly. Add 1 tbsp sesame seeds and toss lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.