These Miso Tahini Bourbon Chocolate Chunk Cookies take traditional chocolate chunk cookies to the next level. Serve these cookies at your next function.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1 stick (½ cup) butter and 1 tbsp miso over low heat until dark brown and fragrant, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, whip the browned miso butter with 1 cup dark brown sugar, ¼ cup light brown sugar, and ½ cup white sugar until light and creamy.
- Add in the 2 eggs, 1 tbsp vanilla, and 1 tbsp bourbon and mix until integrated. Add the ½ cup Soom Tahini and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups flour, ½ tsp salt, 1½ tsp baking powder, and 1½ tsp baking soda. Add it to the butter tahini mixture and mix until a dough forms. Add 12-ounce dark chocolate chunks.
- Scoop the cookie dough with a 2-inch ice cream scooper and cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper and place the scooped cookie dough about 2 inches apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown and still a little raw in the middle. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cool the cookies for 5 minutes and remove with a metal spatula to a cooling rack to cool completely.