For a super rich, buttery, and salty chocolate dessert, make our No-Bake Chocolate Tahini Pretzel Pie! Thanks to Drexel’s Food Lab for creating this recipe for us.
- 2 cups pretzel crumbs
- 2/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 12oz Chocolate Soom
- 8oz softened cream cheese.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Combine pretzel crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9-inch pie pan. Freeze 10 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar. Whip until stiff peaks. Transfer to a new bowl and reserve.
- In a different bowl, combineChocolate Soom and softened cream cheese. Using a mixer, cream together until smooth and add granulated sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the tahini mixture, until incorporated.
- Pour the filling into the pretzel crust, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle Chocolate Soom for garnish.