For a super rich, buttery, and salty chocolate dessert, make our No-Bake Chocolate Tahini Pretzel Pie! Thanks to Drexel’s Food Lab for creating this recipe for us.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Combine 2 cups pretzel crumbs with 2/3 cup melted unsalted butter and press into a 9-inch pie pan. Freeze 10 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl, whip 2 cups heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add 1/3 cup powdered sugar. Whip until stiff peaks. Transfer to a new bowl and reserve.
- In a different bowl, combine 12oz Chocolate Soom and 8oz softened cream cheese. Using a mixer, cream together until smooth and add 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the tahini mixture, until incorporated.
- Pour the filling into the pretzel crust, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle Chocolate Soom for garnish.