If you love pumpkin and if you love chocolate, this Chocolate Tahini Pumpkin bread is definitely up your alley!
Recipe created by our friend Helen Au of A Step Full of You.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Soom Silan Date Syrup
- 1/3 cup Soom Chocolate Sweet Tahini
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Optional almonds or other nuts for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 1 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, silan, chocolate sweet tahini, egg, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine gluten-free flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in two batches. Mix until there are no lumps. Texture will be slightly thick.
- Pour mixture into the loaf pans. Top with almonds or favorite topping.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until toothpick comes up clean. Remove from oven and let cool.