When you’re in need of a fudgey, rich brownie with a fall and winter twist, we highly recommend making these Pumpkin Tahini Brownies made for Soom by Plenty and Well.
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup Soom Tahini
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup pre pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Soom Silan
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 dark chocolate bar
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 brownie pan with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl chia seeds and water and let sit until gelatinized.
- In a large bowl, mix Soom Tahini, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, and Soom Silan and stir until well-combined. Add in the chia seed and water combination once it has started to set.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Cut up the dark chocolate bar and add chunks to the mixture and fold in.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared brownie pan and smooth until even. If you want, you can drizzle more Soom Tahini on top before baking!
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or store in the freezer. They’re even delicious eaten straight out of the freezer!