When you’re in need of a fudgey, rich brownie with a fall and winter twist, we highly recommend making these Pumpkin Silan Tahini Brownies made from Soom by Blonde Gone Clean.
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 brownie pan with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl 1 tbsp chia seeds and 2 tbsp water and let sit until gelatinized.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup Soom Tahini, 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, 3 tsp pure vanilla extract, 1 1/3 cup pre pumpkin puree, and 1/3 cup Soom Silan and stir until well-combined. Add in the chia seed and water combination once it has started to set.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1/4 cup almond flour, 2/3 cup cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 2 tsp cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Cut up 1 dark chocolate bar and add chunks to the mixture and fold in.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared brownie pan and smooth until even. If you want, you can drizzle more Soom Tahini on top before baking!
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or store in the freezer. They’re even delicious eaten straight out of the freezer!