If you haven’t fallen in love with Brussels sprouts yet, this lemon tahini sauce may be just what you’re looking for. Drizzle this sauce on some oven roasted brussels sprouts, along with any other veggies, and enjoy!
For the Sauce
- Place 1/4 tsp salt salt, 1 garlic clove, and 1 tbsp chopped cilantro into a food processor and process until for 20 seconds. (The salt helps keep the garlic from sticking to the blade.)
- Add 1 tbsp chopped parsley, 1/3 cup Soom Tahini, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice, 2 1/2 tbsp water and process for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down sides and bottom, then process for another 30 seconds.
- Taste and add more salt if needed.
For the Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Arrange 1 lb of halved or quartered Brussel sprouts and 2 medium coined, then halved parsnips on large baking sheet, (try to keep them from touching each other so they get crispier) and drizzle with 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Stir to distribute, then put into oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out and flip the brussels sprouts so their opposite sides get a browning as well.
- Place back into oven for another 15 minutes. Remove, arrange on a plate, and drizzle with the tahini sauce and a little extra chopped parsley.