A perfect summer or autumn dish to enjoy with the dish’s delicate, creamy roasted garlic tahini sauce. Use this sauce to top off your favorite vegetables and pasta, or marinate your chicken or tofu in it!
Recipe adapted from Contentedness Cooking.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Peel and chop the 3 cloves garlic. Carefully roast in a small saucepan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- When finished, transfer garlic to a large bowl and mash with a spoon. Place 3 1/2 tbsp Soom Tahini, juice from 1 large lemon, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1/8 tsp garlic powder, and a dash of paprika, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine. Thin with 3 tbsp ice-cold water or more to turn into a sauce.
- Cut the 1 red bell pepper, 1-2 green zucchini (depending on size), and 1 eggplant into small cubes.
- Roast the vegetable cubes with 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan on the stove or on a sheet pan in the oven at 450F. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender.
- In the meantime, cook 8oz whole wheat pasta according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Drain the pasta once it’s finished cooking. Add cooked pasta and veggies to sauce bowl and mix well.