We teamed up with one of our favorite women-run businesses, Atlantic Sea Farms, to bring you this Sea Goddess Dressing. It’s mildly tangy, slightly salty, and full of fresh flavors. But this dressing will become your new favorite not only because of its flavor and gorgeous green color, but because of what it stands for: supporting women-run businesses means investing in the future of our economy and our communities. Women bring fresh perspective and relentless determination to shift the conversation about the value of food.
- 1/2 cup Soom Tahini
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 Atlantic Sea Farms Kelp Cubes or or 1/2 cup Ready-Cut Kelp
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp honey or Soom Silan Date Syrup
- 1/2 cup mild oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients (except the oil!) into in a food processor and process. After everything is chopped, slowly add in the oil until mixed.
- Pour on everything (or eat with a spoon!). Some people may like it sweeter, so add additional honey or silan.