Looking to get some brownie points? These Soom Tahini infused brownies are the answer. They’re sesame-forward (thanks to the addition of sesame oil) with the most perfect fudgey texture!
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, separated
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup Soom Tahini
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, lighting coating with cooking spray.
- Combine sesame oil, butter, and bittersweet chocolate in the top of a double boiler. Cook over simmering water until chocolate almost fully melts.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a large bowl. Add sugar, 2 eggs, vanilla extract and salt and mix. Fold into flour. Pour mixture into prepared 8-inch pan.
- In a small bowl, combine tahini, brown sugar, and 1 egg. Drop spoonfuls of tahini mixture into the brownie batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 30 minutes and cool on baking rack for 15 minutes. Serve.