Elevate your chicken leg quarters with our Silan Soy Sauce. Chicken. This subtly sweet and salty sauce is easy to whip up and will take your weekly chicken dinner to the next level. It’s also super delicious paired with crispy baked tofu!
- 6 chicken leg quarters
- 1/2 cup Soom Silan Date Syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Clean the chicken leg quarters and place into a pyrex dish.
- In a bowl, mix silan date syrup, soy sauce, minced garlic cloves, and cayenne pepper.
- Brush the sauce generously on the chicken.
- Cook for 45 minutes to an hour, or until chicken is cooked.