For a delicious festive-inspired breakfast, make these silan-sweetened gingerbread overnight oats! Perfect for a fall or winter on-the-go breakfast!
Recipe developed for Soom by Flora & Vino.
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of ground cloves (optional)
- 1 tbsp raisins or chopped dates
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Soom Silan Date Syrup
- 1 tbsp Soom Tahini
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Maple Tahini Granola
- Add oats, chia seeds, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves (optional), raisins or chopped dates, chopped pecans, unsweetened almond milk, silan, tahini, and vanilla protein powder (optional) to a mason jar and stir to gently combine.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- In the morning, serve with homemade granola and other desired toppings.