For a delicious festive-inspired breakfast, make these silan-sweetened gingerbread overnight oats! Perfect for a fall or winter on-the-go breakfast!
Recipe developed for Soom by Flora & Vino.
- Heaping ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of ground cloves (optional)
- 1 tbsp raisins or chopped dates
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Soom Silan
- 1 tbsp Soom Tahini
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Granola (optional for serving)
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar and stir to gently combine.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- In the morning, serve with granola and desired toppings.