This banana bread is full of layered flavors from the sweet bananas, the richness of silan date syrup, and the slightly nutty edge from the tahini. Plus, it is super moist! Make this bread for an easy morning breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup Soom Tahini
- 2 tbsp Soom Silan Date Syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray a loaf pan with nonstick oil.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Then combine mashed bananas with eggs, sugar, canola oil, tahini, silan date syrup, vanilla extract, and milk of choice.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and pumpkin spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until well-combined, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.