This silan and tahini banana bread is a delicious breakfast alternative. Perfect for an on-the-go snack or to give to children for an after-school snack.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick oil.
- In a large bowl, mash 3 ripe bananas.
- Combine mashed bananas with 2 eggs, 1 1/4 cup sugar, 1/3 cup canola oil, and 1/4 cup Soom Tahini.
- Add 2 tbsp Soom Silan, 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup milk of choice to banana mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 3/4 cup flour, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until well-combined, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.