Need a dressing that does it all? Sister Pie’s Lisa Ludwinski’s Tahini Poppy Seed Dressing is a jack of all trades! This irresistibly creamy dressing is balanced with a touch of honey and the mild bite from tahini. Perfect for salads or coleslaw, it’s a must-have to add excitement to any weeknight meal!
· 2 cloves garlic, minced with ¼ tsp kosher salt
· 1¾ tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
· ¼ cup Soom Tahini
· 2 Tbsp ice-cold water
· 2 Tbsp thick, plain yogurt
· 1 Tbsp mild honey
· 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
· ½ tsp kosher salt
· 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
· ¼ cup + 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, tahini, ice-cold water, yogurt, honey, mustard, salt, and poppy seeds.
- Slowly stream in the olive oil, whisking until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- To store, transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for up to 1 week.