Make this incredibly delicious chocolate chip banana bread with a Chocolate Soom drizzle! It’s even sweeter and chocolatey thanks to the drizzle of Chocolate Soom.
Recipe courtesy of Instagrammer Ill_Diet_Tomorrow.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup Soom Tahini
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate Soom
- Chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using an electric mixer or spatula mix the mashed banana with the maple syrup and Soom tahini.
- Add the rest of ingredients in order and mix; it will be a thick batter.
- Top with chocolate chunks and a drizzle of Chocolate Soom.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown & a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For longer shelf life refrigerate for up to a week.