For crispy, chewy, and slightly nutty chocolate chip cookies, make these tahini chocolate chip cookies.
Recipe adapted from the best chocolate chip cookies recipe.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp hot water
- A dash of salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Using a whisk, mix
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to the mixture. Add in a dash of salt and combine.
- Stir in flour and combine. Mix in milk chocolate chips.
- Take a spoonful, roll into a bowl, and placed onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until edges are nicely browned.