These Tahini Oatmeal Raisin Cookies have the perfect texture and ever-so-slightly nutty flavor, thanks to the tahini!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In large bowl, cream together ½ cup of softened butter, ½ cup Soom Tahini, ¾ cup white sugar, and 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in 2 large eggs and 1 tsp pure vanilla extract until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, stir together 1¼ cups flour, 1 tsp baking soda, ¾ tsp cinnamon, and ½ tsp salt.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into tahini mixture.
- Stir in 2¾ cups rolled oats and 1 cup raisins. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly, remove from sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.