These Tahini Oatmeal Raisin Cookies have the perfect texture and ever-so-slightly nutty flavor, thanks to the tahini!
- ½ cup of softened butter
- ½ cup Soom Tahini
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2¾ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In large bowl, cream together butter, tahini, white sugar, and light brown sugar until smooth. Then beat in eggs and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into tahini mixture. Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly, remove from sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.