The spiced and roasted carrots are absolutely delicious! The sweet coating from Soom Silan, the freshness of the rosemary, and saltiness from the pistachios are divine. Add goat cheese for the ultimate fall and winter side dish.
Recipe created for Soom by Ellie O’Brien of Hungry By Nature.
- 1 lb peeled carrots
- 1 lb peeled parsnips
- 2 tbsp Soom Silan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp pistachios
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice the peeled carrots and parsnips making sure they are roughly the same size, and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with Soom Silan , olive oil, chopped rosemary, salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.⠀
- Roast for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through.⠀
- Top with goat cheese and pistachios.