There’s a reason why Sofra Bakery decided to sell half pints of this spicy silan bbq sauce and that’s because it’s exploding with flavor! Recipe courtesy of Chef Didem of Ana Sortun’s Sofra Bakery in Cambridge, MA.
- 2 cups Soom Silan Date Syrup
- 1 tsp harissa
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp urfa
- 1 tbsp aleppo
- 1/2 tbsp coriander
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp salt
- In a pot, mix all ingredients together until well combined. Warm up on stove over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Once sauce heats, pour over cooked wings. Toss wings in sauce until evenly coated.