Fire up the grill for this delightful dessert! Grilling fresh and juicy peaches to charred perfection caramelizes their natural sweetness. A silky smooth tahini and tart date syrup blend completes this easy-to-make treat. Finish this barbecue must-have with a scoop of cool vanilla ice cream for a new family favorite!
- Slice each peach in half and remove the pits.
- Place on the grill for about 5 minutes until slightly charred.
- In a bowl, mix Soom Tahini and Soom Silan.
- Scoop the tahini and silan mixture on the grilled peaches and fill the pit holes.
- Finish with an extra drizzle of Soom Silan.
- If desired, enjoy with a bowl of ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt!