Make this Tahini Butternut Squash Soup during the cold seasons. Its velvety texture and layered flavors make it a lunch or appetizer you’ll look forward to eating, and one that will keep you warm and satiated.
- Heat 2 tbsp mild olive oil. Sauteé 2 chopped cloves of garlic, 1 diced medium sweet onion, and 1 large peeled, seeded, and diced butternut squash on a low-medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp kosher salt, ½ tsp black pepper, and ½ tsp paprika and mix.
- Add 2 tbsp Soom Tahini and 2 tsp Soom Silan date syrup. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add 4 cups vegetable stock. Bring to a boil then simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take soup off of heat and let cool. Blend with an immersion blender. Serve.