Store them at room temperature under a loose tea towel for up to 3 days.
To make these vegan, replace eggs with 2 tbsp of flaxseed meal and 6 tbsp of water. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before blending with other ingredients.
This recipe was created by the Bob’s Red Mill Team.
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 2 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup stirred Soom Tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray muffin tin lightly with oil or line with muffin liners.
- Combine bananas, Bob’s Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats, eggs, Soom Tahini, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cardamom, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and kosher salt into the container of a high powered blender. Pulse to break up banana pieces then blend for 1 ½ – 2 minutes. Batter should be thick and homogenous.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into 12 prepared muffin tins and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool muffins in pan for 5 minutes then remove to cooling rack.