Whenever you’re making a meal out of the leftovers in the fridge, this Tahini Ranch dressing from The Tahini Table Cookbook ties it all together. Use this vegan ranch as an herby dip for a crudité platter, to drizzle over your favorite grain bowl or salad, or pair it with grilled chicken or salmon for a delectable, flavorful meal.
Reprinted with permission from The Tahini Table by Amy Zitelman, Agate Publishing, November 2020.
- ⅓ cup Soom Tahini
- ¼ small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ⅓ cup ice-cold water
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tbsp Soom Silan Date Syrup
- 1½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 chives, minced
- In a blender or food processor, combine the tahini, onion, garlic, water, lemon juice, olive oil, miso, date syrup, salt, mustard, and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy. It should be the consistency of a creamy salad dressing, like ranch.
- Stir in the chives.
Notes: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.