- Blend 1/4 cup Soom Tahini, 1 large clove of minced garlic, 1 tbsp minced parsley, 3 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, 1/4 cup water, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil , salt and pepper to taste in blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add 12 ounces of pasta and cook until al dente.
- Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 tbsp olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 medium-sized eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch pieces eggplant slices with a pinch of salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Add 3 cloves of thinly sliced garlic, 1 pint cherry tomatoes, and 1/2 cup dry white wine wine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Spoon veggies over cooked pasta and drizzle with tahini sauce. If the pasta seems a bit dry add the reserved cooking liquid.
- Serve the pasta with 1/4 cup minced parsley, 1/4 cup slivered and toasted almonds, salt and pepper to taste.