We founded Soom Foods with a vision that tahini would become a pantry staple in the American market because it is a delicious, nutritious, and versatile ingredient. And, this product’s story led us to discovering silan.
When we started Soom Foods in 2013, we never could have anticipated that tahini, and now silan, could meet so many diverse needs and bring so much joy to our customers. We work hard for you, our customers, and will always:
- Sell you food that tastes great and makes you feel even better.
- Provide you a customer experience that you want to pay-forward.
- Empower you with new knowledge that you want to share with loved ones.
We strive to accomplish this by upholding our values in all that we do:
- Family – We are a family business and want you to feel like family, too.
- Discovery – We love learning new things and believe sharing is caring.
- Connectivity – We believe that food is one of the ultimate connectors, and we love connecting with our customers around food.
- Transparency – We promise to proactively communicate. If something is unclear, please ask!
- Philanthropy – We believe it is important to give back and support those in need with whatever resources we have available.