We founded Soom Foods with a vision that tahini would be a staple pantry item in the American market because it is a delicious, nutritious and versatile ingredient.
When we started the business in 2013 we never could have anticipated that this simple utility ingredient could meet so many diverse needs and bring so much joy to our customers. We continue to work hard for you, our customers, and will always:
- Sell you food that tastes great and makes you feel even better.
- Provide you a customer experience that you want to pay-forward.
- Empower you with new knowledge that you want to share with loved ones.
We strive to accomplish this by upholding our values in all that we do:
- Family – We are a family business and want you to feel like family, too. Our relationships are everything.
- Discovery – We love discovering new things about what we do – recipes, facts, health benefits, trends, history, etc… and commit to sharing those with you.
- Connectivity – We believe that food is one of the ultimate connectors, and we love connecting with our customers around food. Thank you for being a part of our community.
- Transparency – We promise to proactively communicate. If something is unclear, please ask!
- Philanthropy – We believe it is important to give back and support those in need with whatever resources we have available.