Ambitious Kitchen’s Tahini Brownies are one of our favorite brownies recipes. So, we had to adapt it to put our own twist on it! They’re rich, delectable, and not-too-sweet. Plus, they’re grain-free and gluten-free!
- 1/2 cup Soom Chocolate Sweet Tahini, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/2 cup Soom Tahini
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix chocolate sweet tahini, tahini, coconut sugar, pure maple syrup, vanilla extract, and eggs until smooth.
- Gently fold in unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter. This batter should be on the thicker side.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 23-26 minutes, or until knife inserted into the middle comes out fairly clean.
- After brownies have cooled, drizzle chocolate sweet tahini for an added depth of flavor and texture.