Ambitious Kitchen’s Tahini Brownies are one of our favorite brownies recipes. So, we had to adapt it to put our own twist on it! They’re rich, delectable, and not-too-sweet. Plus, they’re grain-free and gluten-free!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/2 cup Chocolate Soom, 1/2 cup Soom Tahini, 1/3 cup coconut sugar, 3 tbsp pure maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 2 eggs until smooth.
- Gently fold in 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tbsp coconut flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, and 1/4 tsp kosher salt until combined.
- Fold 1/4 cup chocolate chips into the batter. This batter should be on the thicker side.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 23-26 minutes, or until knife inserted into the middle comes out fairly clean.
- After brownies have cooled, drizzle Chocolate Soom for an added depth of flavor and texture.