This Apple Pie Beauty Smoothie is a nutritious treat all on its own. We mean, it seriously tastes just like an apple crumble or pie without all of the processed ingredients! We used Om Mushrooms Beauty to add the nutritional and functional health benefits of chaga (hello hair, skin, and nails!), king trumpet, maitake, and cordyceps mushrooms. If you have any leftovers, make the extra into popsicles!
- 1 medium apple, cubed (keep skin on for extra fiber)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Soom Tahini
- 1 1/2 tbsp Soom Silan Date Syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tsp Om Beauty Mushroom Powder (we used their Beauty blend for hair, skin and nails)
- 3/4 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 handfuls of ice (about 12-14 cubes)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with more cinnamon, and enjoy!