These 6-ingredient better-than-boxed brownies boast triple the chocolatey goodness with Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Tahini, cocoa powder, and melted chocolate chips and leave you with a perfectly decadent dessert. They’re also gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and rich in heart-healthy fats, but you’d never know!
- 1 cup Soom Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Tahini
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Flaky salt for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8” baking pan with parchment paper, and lightly coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine tahini, brown sugar, and eggs; whisk to combine.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 75 to 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into tahini mixture; stir well to combine. Fold in cocoa powder. (Batter will be thick.)
- Transfer batter to prepared baking pan, and spread to all sides of the pan, creating an even layer. Bake for 28 to 32 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- Use flaps of parchment paper to remove brownies from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack before slicing into 12 squares. If desired, drizzle extra Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Tahini overtop, and sprinkle with flaky salt.