Our Silan and Tahini Vinaigrette is a flavorful, creamy dressing that hits all of the right notes: nuttiness from the tahini, sweetness from the silan, and acidity from the vinegar. For colors and textures, consider whipping up a salad with spring mix, sliced cucumbers and green apple, halved cherry tomatoes, and shredded red cabbage and carrots. Tie it all together with this delicious salad dressing.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Soom Silan Date Syrup
- 2 tbsp Soom Tahini
- 2 garlic cloves that have been diced
- Place olive oil, apple cider vinegar, silan date syrup, tahini, and garlic cloves, into a jar, and shake.
- Serve on top of a salad of your choice.