Chocolate makes everything better, right? Soom up your banana bread with Soom Chocolate Tahini and we promise you will be coming back for seconds!
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine 3 extremely ripe bananas that have been mashed with 1/4 cup applesauce and 1/4 cup Soom Tahini, stirring to combine. Mix in the 2 room temperate eggs, and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Melt 1/2 cup Chocolate Soom in microwave for 20 seconds. Drizzle half of Chocolate Soom over batter, gently swirling the batter with a knife to form ribbons.
- Pour the second half of the batter on top and repeat with remaining Chocolate Soom.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from loaf pan.