If you need a new way to top off your noodles, this spicy sesame sauce will become your new go-to. The combination of heat, freshness, crunch, and texture will have you hooked!
Recipe by Suzel Stampleman.
- 1 tsp oil
- A dash of salt.
- 1/2 cup Soom Tahini
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 thinly sliced scallions
- 16 oz pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to a bowl.
- Add in oil and a dash of salt.
- While water is heating, mix together Soom Tahini, vegetable stock, soy sauce, and hot sauce in a large bowl.
- Mince garlic cloves and add into bowl.
- Add sesame oil, lemon juice, and kosher salt into the bowl.
- Then, add cilantro, saving a few leaves for garnish, and scallions, saving half for garnish, into bowl and mix ingredients together.
- Cook pasta until al denté. Drain and pour over sauce.
- Mix well and place into individual bowls. Top with remaining cilantro and scallions.