If you need a new way to top off your noodles, this spicy sesame sauce will become your new go-to. The combination of heat, freshness, crunch, and texture will have you hooked!
Recipe by Suzel Stampleman.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of exclusive promotions, sale announcements, and new and delicious recipes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a bowl.
- Add in 1 tsp oil and a dash of salt.
- While water is heating, mix together 1/2 cup Soom Tahini, 1/2 cup vegetable stock, 1 tbsp soy sauce, and 1 1/2 tsp hot sauce in a large bowl.
- Mince 4 cloves of garlic and add into bowl.
- Add 1 tsp toasted sesame oil, juice from 1 large lemon, and 1/2 tsp kosher salt into the bowl.
- Then, add 1/3 cup chopped cilantro, saving a few leaves for garnish, and 4 thinly sliced scallions, saving half for garnish, into bowl and mix ingredients together.
- Cook 16 oz pasta until al denté. Drain and pour over sauce.
- Mix well and place into individual bowls. Top with remaining cilantro and scallions.