This Spicy Tahini Mushroom Soup will warm you up during those cold winter days! Our soup makes for a flavorful appetizer to any fall or winter dinner.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 packages assorted mushrooms (about 24oz)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 3 1/2 cups of vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Soom Tahini
- 1/2 tbsp Sriracha
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add onion, garlic, and celery stalks and sauté until soft. Add flour and stir until coated.
- Add mushrooms and fresh thyme. Sauté until cooked through.
- Add vegetable stock, Soom Tahini, and Sriracha. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Blend with an immersion blender. Add salt and pepper to taste.